Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Welcome All True Advocates Out There!!!

Hi! Welcome to my blog site. I'm Marilyn, owner of this site and a simple person with a complex view of life, peace-loving and justice-seeking citizen of my country and the world :D (hehe sounds like a beauty pageant line).

I'm maybe one of a few remaining believers on the "innate" goodness of man; optimistic that there are still more out there who believe in anything good and practice its basic principles: love, respect, care, trust, honesty, humility, sacrifice and commitment-- not just for themselves but for others as well. I must admit, these principles may sound basic but very difficult to live with.

I might also share my personal anecdotes and some momentous accounts of my life's victories and tragedies. Might also give you something that could provoke your ire, curiousity or disbelief or a complete contrasting picture of goodness. But, whatever opinion I may have here is just my two cents worth. The intention really is to advance my own personal advocacy in exploring and spreading the goodness of man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home